Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Monday, 27 September 2010

The response was overwhelming..

I'd received an invitation for a dinner for several times over the course of 1yr or so.. So I probably thought I shld just meet the person one day for a simple dinner.

This "simple dinner" ended up as a reservation of table at tt particular restaurant.. I do not know if I'd over-reacted.. I guess I'd scared my friend away..

The thing tt came to mind was, "Why must you pick a restaurant? Why cant we just eat at the hawker/ food court etc..?

I'd just turned down the offer.. thinking tt probably I am not in any state of going for any gd food in any time soon.. I really cannot imagine myself indulging in gd food & just ignore/ forget the ppl out there who are starving/ in need of food.. I suddenly felt this sudden pain thou.. Hmm.. that I can do more.. w/ whatever little that I have.. Frankly I did not expect myself to get so "agitated" abt this incident..

Thanks be to God.. for always keeping me in faith..

**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge