Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Tuesday, 4 May 2010

Felt something heavy..

Have got something relatively heavy on my heart.. its abt the health of one of the doctors.. a great and well respected doc.. I am glad that I am actually the one who has been "put forth" to share his worries w/.. I supposed in the entire lab, only the technician who'd done the test & I, who had called him to inform.. knows abt the pending situation. This doc is relatively old but is healthy all the while.. I pray tt the outcome of the pending situation would bring abt good news.. But if, its really meant to be tt way, may he be filled with grace to accept & overcome the matter.. Meanwhile, may he overcome the anxiety whilst waiting for the results.. which will only be out within the next 10-14days..

Dear friends, if you are reading this, pls help to pray for him too.. :) As someone who'd saved so many ppl's lives, may he be showed mercy during his "retirement" age..

Dr, God bless always!


**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge