Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Sunday, 2 May 2010

Lost N Found: Forgiveness

Lost & Found- dated 2/5/2010

Yes.. this post was lost and is now found.. in my draft.. oh no! How could I have overlooked this man? Yes.. this post gonna be backdated till 2/5/2010 when I was reflecting on the term, "forgiveness".. Something short & sweet thou..

Forgiveness isnt merely abt saying, "I'm sorry."
Forgiveness isnt merely abt saying, "I forgive you."
Forgiveness isnt merely abt shaking hands & tt's it

Forgiveness isnt merely abt forgetting the hurts/ pains..
Forgiveness isnt merely abt letting go of the faults
Forgiveness isnt merely abt "heehee & haha" and pretended tt nothing had happened.

Forgiveness is a healing process
Forgiveness is a long-journey
Forgiveness involves both parties
Forgiveness involves generousity of hearts

Forgiveness is abt moving forward in life w/ one another
Forgiveness is abt letting go of the faults..
Forgiveness is abt total giving of ur love in embracing the person whom had seek forgiveness frm you..
Forgiveness is when there is totally NO hurt in you


**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge