Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Monday, 24 May 2010

PentacosT

Just wanted to drop a note..

W/ the grace of the Lord, I've got a wonderful pentacost this wkend.. It was made possible to join in my friends @ HSC Jubilee dinner by D's generosity.. Its a grand feast themed GRATITUDE to celebrate the 50yrs anniversary of the church.. This dinner invitation initially started off as just wanting to get ppl to fill up the seats for Landings during our retreat in march.. At the end of it, it became a sponsored dinner for me (& probably some others?). Thank you D, if u ever gonna read this. You'd made this a v special experience for me, in appreciating GOd's love flowing through you and T. Just as how I wanted to pay you for the dinner & you kept refusing it.. has made me felt "loved" as a child again.. It reminded me of Christ's teachings abt generosity.. Christ is really living in you & thank you for being an example to me.

Tonight's Landings session is on recognising the works of the Spirit in our lives.. w/ the leading & guidance of L, we did 8 songs.. 8 powerful songs.. wOAH! Cant imagine.. fingers cramping.. hahaha! I really felt the spirit being poured out upon each & everyone of us present during the session..

Thank God for allowing each & everyone of us to experience Your presence in our lives & so humbly proclaiming what You had done that brings us to where we are today.

2ndly, I know I'd alrdy thank L & F during my last posts for their affirmations.. Here, just wanna thank them again.. for always being such an affirmating disciple who continues to help Christ to edify the church. We tried out our 1st self-arranged song "Empower Me" today. We learnt this song during our "music ministry workshop" sometime last yr? I cant really remember when.. but this song was led by Jarvis, our then coordinator for the workshop. We tried searching high and low for the scores but we just cant find it.. So we actually attempted to write out the song on our own, of course, w/ the help of those freely available guitar chords. hahaha!

Thank God for giving us the courage & the wisdom.. knowledge & gift of music.. such tt we continue to sing Your praises each & everyday of our lives and continue to bring You to them..

Thank God  & praise God! May You be blessed forever & ever!


**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge