Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Friday, 7 May 2010

Promises...

 Something which I saw last Sun.. which I'll hold dearly to... Posted on my fb for 1wk.. & didnt bear to delete it away.. So I'd thought I wanna leave it here instead..
"Knowing God's will is not always easy to discern but with faith, hope, and trust He will always lead you the right way." -Amenon Sunday

Indeed, Amen!

2/5/2010 (sun)...
On this day, God wants you to know...
... that the way you know you have found the right one is the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with the person. Having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all right out, just as they are, chaff and grain together; certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and then with the breath of kindness blow the rest away. - a quote by Dinah Craik
 
1/5/2010 (sat)
On this day, God wants you to know...
... that you only need to Ask. God is waiting for your Asking, waiting to reach out to you.
 
30/4/2010 (fri)...
On this day, God wants you to know...
... that letting go makes you wealthier. Wealth is never measured by what you have, but by what you can give away. You are rich with money when you can afford to donate. You are rich with love when you can give love freely. You are rich with God when you can behold your enemy with compassion.
 
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge