Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Loss?

I suddenly remembered the intention of starting & keeping this blog.. At my personal level, this blog allows me to keep track of my relationship w/ God.. Each time I felt lost, I would go all the way back to the time where I "see God".. It allows me to creep back to Him gradually & also to allow me to keep in faith w/ all the things He'd done.. Secondly, it allows my friends to point out certain part of my days where I could have lost sight of God.. Also, at the same time, I believe many of the writtings are prompted by the spirit..  Coz.. apparantly, I get to make links to my writtings few yrs back.. where I still find it relevant to today's context..

I recalled I'd ever written an entry abt feeling loss in this world.. I see myself in the ocean/ open sea.. I can only see the "horizon" & nothing else.. The sea is relatively unsteady (dark & stormy) & scary.. I then see a lighthouse frm a distance (the time when I start returning to God).. Ah! I see the light.. The shore is just there.. ! I remembered I see the light.. but I do not know how to swim towards the lighthouse, against the current.. especially when I dont know how to swim.. & the fact tt I am hungry, thirsty, lethagic and weak..

That was my journey. I needed something to support me (buoyancy), if not, I would sink.. It would be best if there's a boat ard to give me a ride.. But ultimately, under such stormy weather, I doubt there would be much ships/ boats ard.. I felt, its the focus on the lighthouse tt pushes me on.. I cannot let the lighthouse run out of my sight. Whichever the way may be to swim towards the lighthouse, I will swim.. coz its worthwhile..



Remembered my trip to HG ytd.. Got lost 3 times.. 1st was @ MRT stn where I exited frm the wrong exit & ended up @ the wrong busstop.. of the wrong direction.. took quite some time to find my way to the opp side.. 2nd time was @ busstop, after I left the MRT's busstop.. I'd walked a distance away frm the busstop, only to find tt I was @ a very unfamiliar place.. I walked back to the busstop & started pacing up & down, not knowing which direction to go to.. @ the end of it, I'd managed to find the way.. The traffic junction was just abt 5-10m away frm the point where I U-turned.. There, I saw my destination.. I walked towards the "campus" & I got lost the 3rd time.. I was alrdy there & I cannot imagine I got lost in there.. How true could tt be until I met the one to show me the way..

A sharing w/ sis, its gd to get lost sometimes because it serves as a way to learn the way.. :) How true it is.. tt its apparantly so applicable to our lives in these modern society.. We are also in the loss.. in dessert, in the sea, in the forest, etc..We need to look onto someone who can show us the way..

& tt is God. :) No one other than Him knows the way for Christ said, "I am the way, the truth & the life.. No one comes to the Father except through me.." -John 14:6

Indeed.. Amen.

**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge