Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Wednesday, 26 May 2010

Really blessed & protected..

Quite alot to write on... but will just try to keep it short..

Ytd was a v blessed day.. I've got several kidda major cases which involves Drs..
(1) abt wrong info given to Dr resulting in them wasting $$$ on the tests & they wanted it to be repeated FOC (test to be done as s/o)
(2) missed out tests for 2 clinics (which my boss brought to my attention- keyed in by colleagues).. etc..
(3) specimen sent out to hosp lab & missed out our in-house test- no sample to use, need patient to send in new specimen..
(4) Clinics' errorously indication on req forms which resulted in us doing wrong tests.. 2 cases as well.. Dr req tt we do not charge them..

I am v v glad.. because God has helped me to tide through this period where all the problems came together when I was "in-a-way" left alone to fend for myself.. I remembered before I made each call, I "prayed" tt everything will be fine.. & God will help to shield me frm the bullets..

I am v v glad coz every single issue was settled w/o having them reach the mgmt.. God has definitely given me the tongue, to sweet talk to them.. wisdom to do what is right.. & sensitivity to the clinics' needs & positioning..

Furthermore, God has taught me another thing- always be honest to the ppl ard us.. In a way or another, I was expecting Dr to scold me or perhaps to yell at me coz these are considered major mistakes as part of our protocol.. but I am really really glad & at ease.. tt they did not hold me to it.. and had accepted our faults so graciously..

Thank God.. for making it possible.. :)

**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge