Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Wednesday, 19 May 2010

A rushy QT..

Had EIR ICA today.. a v short test.. which consists of only 2 chpts.. Did not really studied for it (only spent abt 1hr or so on it) coz its very much related to what we are doing/ practising at work.. (abt employment act) dont "felt" like studying.. coz its as though it was in my head.. the more i study, the more i will forget.. keke..

Well, I did not attend mass today as I felt it was quite rushy.. Test starts at 7.30.. & usually if I attend mass, I would reach sch at abt 7.30pm or slightly later.. However, I thought I just wanted to go to N.C for some QT before my test starts but not the mass.. but felt a little lazy to bring myself there.. If I go to N.C, I would probably reach there abt 6.10 or so.. & I would need to leave before the mass starts at 6.30pm.. A little "leh-chay" coz its such a short time.. but I dont know why.. I still ended up there.. hahaha!! Just felt a need to be there, to spend some quiet moments there in the presence of the Lord.. coz after a day of busyness.. & school.. & apart frm this time spent on my blog (which may be deemed as QT by some friends).. I doubt I have any other time for my QT.. I just felt great to be there..even though it was merely 20-25mins.. Its short.. but its fruitful..

After I prayed for quite some time (I dont even know what was on my mind.. seems like there were many things running through the racetrack but also seemingly there were many "blank" moments..), I sat up and opened the book.. the 1 & only verse tt appears, hit me hard.. tt verse was.. "Courage, my daughter! Your faith has made you well."-Matthew 9:22

Oh.. tt's the present tt the Lord has prepared for my visit today.

Thank God.. for this affirmation.. yet again..

**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge