Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Monday, 3 January 2011

Be Simple

I was reading thro various vocation stories online..

I wondered why I make my life so miserable.. Hahaha!! I am not complaining lar.. but why do I need to have things ironed out so clearly by God before I set my eyes to see clearly..

They have their own struggles too.. But they have the wisdom to say yes.. to see what God really wants of them.. unlike me, who kept asking God for signs and wonders. hahaha!!

Pardon me Lord... for I do not know what I am doing..

Grant Lord.. wisdom.. to allow me to see w/ clarity things which hadnt been so clear as yet.. but to be sensitive to Your voice forevermore..

**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge