I dont know..
To be v gd in something?
Hmm.. if tt's the case, I guess I'd "never" excelled in anything at the moment.. every of my small little achievement seems too little to be called excel.. I just know tt I seem to know many things and have little talents for certain things.. & yet.. it was never too gd tt it can be deemed as excelled..
Well, not trying to be -ve.. but just wanna thank God for allowing me to understand this.. Life doesnt require us to be excellent in everything so as to survive.. but in His service, to be gd in something (probably just 1 thing) is more than enough to serve the human race..
So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ. - Ephesians 4:11-13
Thank God for allowing me to understand we are each diff part of the body of Christ and each of us are created differently so as to fulfil what the mission of the church shld be.
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:
Post a Comment