God always give me surprises whenever I attend mass at a new place. Ya.. I hadnt been to St Stephens before and I must say its a gd experience.
I was there early w/ Shir & we sat at one of the pews near the centre aisle. I didnt really had my sleep last evening, so I was quite tired. Anyway, like what I always do, I would shut my eyes and rest in the Lord's presence.
It was a little distracting as the hall was quite noisy. In the midst of the noise, I looked up & was looking @ Christ. Jesus Crucified.
All noises seem to have been shut off frm me.. I hear silence..
All noises seem to have been shut off frm me.. I hear silence..
I began to see not just Jesus Crucified. I saw shame. I saw humiliation. I saw His pain. I saw His agony. I saw His love. I saw His sacrifice. I suddenly remembered there was once when Fr Chang spoke abt His crucifixion. He spoke abt the very core of humiliation. Christ was crucufied naked! There was not even any cloth covering Him. He was totally bare. Oh my!! I really cant imagine if someone is going to do this to me.
Thank you Lord for revealing this humiliation & insult to me because there is no greater experience than what You had came across which could possibly come to me. I will stand strong to withstand whatever insults been thrown to me because I believe You will help me to overcome them.
Thank you Lord for all that You'd done.
I love You. <3
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:
Post a Comment