I was further affirmed by Sher ytd w/ reg to this topic..
She was sharing w/ me how much desires she has @ work as well as her ambitions.. even thou she alrdy has quite a lot.. & how much more she wanted.. She said tt she's not sure if she's greedy or what.. but she just find tt things are not sufficient in life. I was sharing w/ her my thoughts & why I would want to leave my current coy even thou my bosses would like me to stay on w/ the various promises..
She'd told me how hard she'd worked but wasnt appreciated.. how much she wanted to take up the challenge in another section but the bosses did not give her the opportunities..
JoP had probably brought up a gd point during our wk of guided prayer. This is my value in life. Yes. Contentment is the value I have in life. Indeed.. Having God alone is more than enough as compared to having all other things on earth.
Well.. I was sharing w/ her tt in my opinion, its merely making choices.. and its abt opportunity costs. I do not want to be in exec posts or probably stressful work because tt will make me forgo my own free time.. my own happiness etc which I'd tried b4. Ppl might say I am running away frm the reality & opportunities which had always been set before me. It is quite true because I do not wish to return to my nightmares.. but I must say.. I am giving my quality of life (enough rest, enough time for play) a top priority as compared to such material world. No doubt I do not live a life of luxury, at least I am happy & at least I am not "bonded" to my work.. which means tt at least I am not a salve to my work.
Thank God for making me realised the importance of contentment.

No comments:
Post a Comment