Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Monday, 3 January 2011

Paralysis

Dont worry friends.. I am alright..

During prayers @ SJC this evening, I had terrible aches.. I felt my heart burning and my back breaking.. Hmm.. probably tt's not a gd term to use but I felt tt my back was so "rigid"..

Right till now.. even thou I'd left prayer room for 1.5hrs or so.. I am feeling "paralysis" on my left side.. My left chest and beyond, till my arm.. I am feeling some sort of chest pain.. if I dont get it wrongly.. I just hope I am alright..

Probably its just some kind of strain after whole day's work.. I just hope so..

Do keep me in prayers friends. I hope I am alright.

I wanna ease my anxieties.

**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge