Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Friday, 28 January 2011

Expectations

I was talking to 2 friends abt this recently.. Its abt expectations.. At times we'd been expecting so much from ppl ard us such tt we'd actually unconsciously started to be judgemental..

God does not judge us.. Why shld we judge others?
God does not expect too much frm us except our love.. Why then shld we expect so much frm others?

High expectations foresees high disappointments. When the expectations get higher, so does disappointments.. When disappointments happen, do we blame the one who'd disappoint us? or do we blame ourselves for setting such high expectations?

No doubt having expectations will begets high/ gd results.. but unknowingly, it might be something which draws ppl away..

Dear Lord,
Help me not to be judgemental.. & not to have unrealistic expectations of others. Help me to grow in love & faith w/ the ppl ard me in the love of You..

**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge