Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Sunday, 2 January 2011

Didnt know its so hard

Time really flies.. Now is alrdy Jan & my C&S exp is in feb.. Its really time for me to break the news to my mum abt this exp..

After much prayers & intercessions, God has created all the nec scenario + settings where I can inform my mum abt my C&S exp @ cfh next mth.. Somehow, I cant believe tt I am finding it so hard to bring it up to my mum.. I lack the courage.. I need God's strength..

I am not sure how she will react.. but I believe tt God will take care of everything.. I wanna get it settled by this wkend thou..

Thanks friends for keeping me in prayers..

**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge