Then Jesus said to his disciples: “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. For life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life? Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest? - Luke 12:22-26I supposed most ppl might be asking for grace to trust in God's providence.. but weirdly, I asked for the grace to be contented w/ what I alrdy have and not to worry abt what I do not have..
Yes Lord.. Your daughter is listening.. I will not worry abt what I do not have for all tt You have belong to me.. & Having You alone is more than enough & nothing else can ever replace You in my life..
Help me to pursue only Your own heart and nothing else shld matters to me..
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:
Post a Comment