Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Saturday, 22 January 2011

Courage- Memoir of St Agnes

Dated: 21/1/2011

Saw this in fb which I thought is really speaking to me..
We recognize that family and friends don't always understand what God might be calling us to, but like St. Agnes we must confront our call with courage. Courage to go against someone else's values and against what they think will make us happy is never easy. Let us pray for the courage to follow Christ who promises the fulfillment and peace the world cannot give us!
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge