Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Friday, 21 January 2011

Resting

I'm glad tt I'd chosen to take a break frm ytd sojourners' session as I wasnt feeling too gd (due to my flu) & at the same time, I hadnt had my chatting w/ God yet. I did not wanna rush for the chat just bcoz I need to meet my guide. so I was honest enough to tell him tt I did not want to rush.

Seemingly, this small little act has allowed me to love myself bcoz I had a gd rest last evening. at the same time, I realised tt I can pray @ home!!!

Amen Amen.

I felt loved by God bcoz He knew tt I wasnt feeling too well.. I wanted to go to St Jo for prayers but I was v tired & was sick.. which is why I decided to go back.. I intended to go to the park instead.. but I was "plain lazy" such tt I did not want to move.

I am glad. tt God has allowed me to pray w/ peace @ home. My place would usually b noisy and crowded.. but definitely not ytd.

:)

Thank God for letting me know tt its possible.

**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge