This wk is the last wk of school.. yes.. literally.. This is the last wk of sch where I need to be in sch for lessons.. Coming Mon will hav CRM lesson too.. but.. probably many of us will just be there to submit our report as this is a non-examinal module..
How time flies, I must say.. Indeed.. & 4 years flew past me..
To look back, I embarked on this course when I was 21yr old.. The yr when I "signed" contract w/ my coy.. the yr when I was promoted to an exec.. Such a tender yr.. & 4 yrs just flew past unknowingly..
I guess many friends are having similar thoughts now.. in the midst of our rushing of reports & projs.. these thoughts keep creeping in.. we dont know where we will be heading to after this.. I will pray for you, my dear friends.. may you see what's deep in your heart & may you have the courage to step out & reach out to the treasure..
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**
Fear not, for I am with you: be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with my Righteous Right Hand. Isaiah 41:10 (In everything, give thanks. For it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. Nothing happens without His consent. It is definitely part of His plan for you. Praise His Holy Name!!! Amen.)
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

No comments:
Post a Comment