I was expecting my profit sharing to be in my bank today.. but it "did not show up".
I need cash for my keyboard lessons tml.. also for the study kit for a short course.. but I've got none..
I remembered the deal mum had w/ me.. ie "you give me the money 1st for use at home, at the end of the mth when you do not have enough, you just ask frm me."
Oh man..
w/ the trust, I told her to "lend me 1st".. I got turned down.. I got rejected..
I felt disappointed.. I felt dejected..
Unknowingly, my tears started rolling down my cheek..
I felt cheated.. I felt unwanted.. I felt useles.. I felt its meaningless for me to put in so much effort/ faith to help to sustain the family.. bcoz at the end of it, I am always the one to be blamed..
Like what paul said, they are taking advantage of us.. why shld we allow them to do tt to ourselves & make our own lives so miserable?
I've decided.. I no longer wanna be locked up by them.. I shall take charge of my own financial situations.. No more giving them of what is supposed to be mine.. I supposed I'd given more than enough over the past 10yrs.. half of my salary for the past 10yrs..
No MORE! I gonna stand on myself from now on!
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**
Fear not, for I am with you: be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with my Righteous Right Hand. Isaiah 41:10 (In everything, give thanks. For it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. Nothing happens without His consent. It is definitely part of His plan for you. Praise His Holy Name!!! Amen.)
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

No comments:
Post a Comment