Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Sunday, 16 January 2011

Blessed Sunday

V v blessed today..

I was at CTK today to collect my study kit for gospel of Matthew which I'd signed up previously.. Surprisingly, I saw Louise. Oh man.. what a small world.. seems to me tt I always got spotted.

Anyway, today is a gd day because I finally get to have a meal w/ Jon S. He'd usually attend 7am mass.. but today he attended 11.30am mass & somehow or rather, I was there for mass too. Well, it was a relatively peaceful meal w/ his mum.

Thank God for making it happen because there is a certain peace within me.. coz at least now he knows where I am heading to..

Just wanna wish him all the best in all tt he gonna do after this dip..

**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge