Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 (NIV)

Monday, 3 January 2011

Do I have tt look?

Its amazing.. simply amazing.. utterly amazing..

A sec sch friend of mine dropped me a msg in fb today & we started chatting. We had only seen each other once after our graduation abt 9yrs ago. We started chatting & he asked when I am getting married because our friends are getting married one after another. As a common joke, I told him, "no lar.. no guy want, so not getting married."

True enough, he knew me well enough. :) He knew I was just trying to "brush" him off by saying tt. He's a buddhist and he asked if I intend to marry my Lord. This was how he'd asked, "You getting married to your Lord is it?" Wow! I was shocked. He just asked this out of the blue. It was then when I decided to share my call w/ him. One thing he told me, "I wont be surprised because you are somebody who is willing to give up everything for your Lord."

I was quite shocked by what he told me because I'd NEVER shared anything abt my faith with him before & what we'd shared today was v general. He'd given me his support in my search & journey and he's definitely someone who'd knew me too well.

Whatever it is, I do hope things will get clearer as I proceed w/ my journey.

Thank God for always sending such "affirmations" signals to remind me tt I am in the right path..

**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:

Search This Blog

Facebook Badge