why we would feel so happy even at times of mishaps..
Perhaps only God knows..
At times I wonder,
where did our joy comes frm even at times of trials..
Perhaps only God knows..
At times I wonder,
how did we get to overcome problems despite our little "capabilities"..
Perhaps only God knows..
Sometimes I wonder.. I can "feel" the inner me singing praises to God for all the small little things in life.. even at times of troubles where "probably grumbling would sound better.." I saw this verse which suits what I'd experienced.. & I just wanna jot it down..
Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Ephesians 5:19-20
Everything here doesnt mean only good things.. This also applies to the bad as well... For nothing happens w/o God's permission.. He will definitely provide us w/ sufficient grace to overcome all the bad things..
13 No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.
- 1Cor10:13
Thanks be to God for all the joy & peace which You'd brought and bestowed onto me..
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:
Post a Comment