I am SOOOOO HAPPY!!!!
This "load" has been on my shoulder for quite long, over the past few mths or so since Sept when Sr told me abt it during the anthropology course.. but as I hadnt gotten the exact info yet, I decided not to break the news yet.
Its actually regarding my come&see experiencial stay w/ the canossian Srs which is part of my vocation discernment journey.. which Sr Chris has helped to arrange. Initially I thought its an "over-the-wkend" thingy but ITS NOT!!! Haha! As she'd previously asked abt my work location & travelling time etc, I probably thought my routine will b affected as well. Instead of harassing her for info, I started surfing the net and gotten to know tt the stay is usually btw 1-3mths. Oh man.. So I probably thought I gave myself 1mth.. haha!! I mean I thought its at most 1mth.
I guess Sr knows the anxiety in me.. she dropped me a sms tt day.. I was told tt the stay will be btw end feb to easter.. so its 2mths.
Now tt I'd gotten the full info.. How am I to inform my family abt it? I hadnt left home/ sleep out for such long time. The longest I'd been out was only 4days when I was out for camp. hmm.. I really wonder..
I kept praying abt it & had roped in several prayer warriors..
God has been creating many opportunities for me to be alone w/ mum at home over the wkend. But I just felt weak.. I just felt "shivering".. I was afraid. I was fearful of rejection. I was afraid to upset my mum. I kept praying tt she will be open to it.
One of the opportunities, imagine mum couldnt get to sleep last night even though she was tired.. I kept wanting to speak to her but I kept delaying.. until just now.. its only this day tt I broke the news to her.
Ya.. on this v day, bro & her strike lottery.
What a good timing, I thought.
Bro & Sis-in-law went out to get something & I was left alone w/ mum at home again. So I decided tt I shldnt delay any longer. I broke the news to her.
As expected, the initial response was a NO.. I'd confessed tt I told her a "white-lie".. I told her tt we are working on a project/ programme involving the youths & I need to be there.. I will be going to work frm there directly as it will be too tiring if I am to travel to & fro everyday. hee.. what a "white-lie".. but at least she did not object to it.
I guess she was afraid too..
What she told me was, "I let you choose, you dont get too engrossed.. & pls dont get urself so involved."
Well, whatever it is, I believe if its really the will of God, He will certainly help me to level the mountains and help me to make straight the paths. I know tt this journey wont be easy. But I am sure God will be w/ me.
This has been proven to be v true since day 1 when I started to surf the net for info & when I 1st started to approach Sr.. everything was happening too fast..faster than I can imagine.. God seems to be more excited than I am..
I really wanna thank you God.. for always being by my side to lead and guide me in Your paths..
In You, I entrust myself.
**Always Keep Him in your heart. In everything, give thanks.. for it is God's will for you in Christ Jesus..**

No comments:
Post a Comment